Am I A Candidate For Bankruptcy?
Even if you are having problems and issues with debt, you still may be unsure as to whether you are a candidate for bankruptcy. Look over our Debt Test below and see how you score. If you answer “yes” to the majority of these questions, you are probably a good candidate for bankruptcy.
- Are you frequently late in paying your bills?
- Do unexpected expenses cause a serious strain on your finances?
- Do you constantly worry about paying your bills on time?
- Are you behind on any of your debts?
- Has your income decreased in the past six months?
- Have your wages been garnished in the last year?
- Do you find yourself repeatedly borrowing money to pay off your bills?
- Do you owe any back taxes?
- Are you unable to make the minimum payment on your credit card bills?
- Have you ever been contacted by a collection agency for unpaid debts?
- Have you recently been contacted at your home or place of business about unpaid bills?
- Has your car been repossessed in the last six months?
- Do you currently have any outstanding bounced checks?
- Do you regularly charge small items on your credit cards?
Call us toll-free today at 1-800-260-1402 for your complimentary initial bankruptcy consultation or visit one of our 100 offices across the United States. You can also read our many informative articles on our website, www.maceybankruptcylaw.com. For the best advice on filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection, trust the experienced and caring bankruptcy attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers Bankruptcy Law.